Search animation by title

Is it difficult to find?
don't worry just type the title/words here
let me search the related codes for you!
(example : bismillah , thanks, add, Islam, salam)



MORE ISLAMIC ANIMATION

click here

Saturday, October 11, 2008

link to this blog

tell your friends about this blog today! Here your codes, copy and paste this code into your friendster pages, websites, or blogs it will be much appreciated,



1-small banner






2-small banner with animation







3-Islamic banner







HOW TO USE THESE CODES?

for friendster user
copy the codes -> my profile -> edit profile -> Describe who you want to meet-> paste the codes -> save and you are done



for blogger and websites administrator

You know better than me thanks a lot! just tell me how do you want me to link with your pages

 

blogger templates | Free ringtone download